Announcement

This blog has officially moved to www.sarasaysboutique.com/blog
Please visit!

Pages

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Announcing the most popular online shopping hours

Did you know that shoppers of Sara Says Boutique most likely shop on Wednesday's at 1 o'clock in the afternoon?
Yes, they do! It is the most popular time according to my site's traffic reports.
The second most popular time is Monday at 1 o'clock in the afternoon and 8 p.m.
Sunday evenings are busy too.
I guess we are talking about during the children's nap time for stay-at-home moms and after lunch time for those at work.   8 p.m. is for when the kiddos are already in bed and everyone can shop!  But what about T.V. programs I wonder?  I am ready to watch a show at that time of night instead of shopping.  I guess there's always one night of the week where there are no good shows on and that's when people do their shopping!  Funny!




No comments: