Announcement

This blog has officially moved to www.sarasaysboutique.com/blog
Please visit!

Pages

Wednesday, April 28, 2010

New Guest Book comments on the store site

Just wanted to thank two of my customers for posting on my guest book very sweet comments.
That will help me out so much and let people know that I am trying to please! Go to the link to read or just read it here.   Happy Customers Say...
Here is a copy of what was said:

Calen Tuesday April 27, 2010
I had searched the internet for a certain Royal Child birthday outfit for my daughter and found it here at such a bargain! Fast shipping and great product! Thanks!
From: Mississippi
Tiffany Fentress Tuesday April 27, 2010
I just wanted to say that I have ordered from Susan on 2 different occasions and both times I have been very well pleased with the service. Her shipments typically arrived within a couple of days from the date you placed your order even if you have a monogrammed item which she did a great job on.
From: Nashville, TN

No comments: