Announcement

This blog has officially moved to www.sarasaysboutique.com/blog
Please visit!

Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to you

I am truly blessed to be someone's mother!
My first Mother's Day was particularly special.  I had just given birth to my first daughter and just got home from the hospital.  It was a great day.
Being a mother is wonderfully sweet but it has its moments.
As difficult as it is, I am glad to have had this chance to experience it.
You know, becoming a mother for me was no day at the park.
I went through some infertility along the way and a few miscarriages.
Also placenta accreta, a blood transfusion, delivery without epidural (unintentionally), D&C, and still survived.  
I would do it all over again for my beautiful girls.

A lot of times I am clueless to parenting skills.
But I always have my own mother to ask.
She is the reason I can be who I am as a mother.
I hope I can measure up to her standards as a great mother.
She is a very nurturing soul who always encourages, boost confidence, and backs you up - always!!!
We've had our differences, but she is my best friend and is always there for me.
Here's my mom:
She is the one next to my husband.
We have lots of laughs together.
I just wished we lived in the same state.

So I have a Mother's Day poem for all of you.
This was emailed to me by the Embroitique.com newsletter.
So cute!
So Happy Mother's Day all.  I hope you have a great day.

I know I will.  My family gave me these beautiful gifts today:

No comments: