Announcement

This blog has officially moved to www.sarasaysboutique.com/blog
Please visit!

Pages

Monday, December 21, 2009

Presenting Some Finished Orders I've Made For Christmas



American Girl doll matching outfits!
One of my friends and customers wanted her daughter to have a matching outfit with her American Girl doll as a Christmas gift.
We decided on a matching peasant top and doll denim.
It turned out really cute and maybe, just maybe I can get some done for my own little model and her own doll too!  (Before Christmas, that is.)



My mom ordered these from me: linen tip towels monogrammed for her friends.



Also I'm giving these kitchen towels as a gift to my aunt in Philadelphia.  Her kitchen was just renovated and these will be perfect!






My daughter's music teacher was given this linen towel for her teacher gift (done by me).



These are teacher gifts also. Could not get this image to flip!!!




I had to add something about these cute little jello jiggler bears I made for my daughter's preschool Christmas lunch.  They looked like big gummi bears.  Here's one of them.

No comments: