Announcement

This blog has officially moved to www.sarasaysboutique.com/blog
Please visit!

Pages

Saturday, December 12, 2009

Look What Cute Pencil Toppers My Daughter Made



We made boy and girl snowmen,




elf hats,
 

 and Christmas Trees...




We saw this cute idea from Treasures for Tots Blog.
They are made out of felt.
So Sara and I decided to do these designs which I sketched out on paper, and cut out during a football game I was sort of watching with my DH.
She wanted to give them out to her classmates in 3rd grade.

She did the rest.  She got one design and glued it on top the other, leaving a space open at the bottom for the pencil to fit through.  Then she decorated them with little glittery ball shapes.

The teacher said they were a hit and that the children were excited to get them.
Success!

1 comment:

Melissa @ The Littlest Lobo said...

Meant to tell you sooner, but these are adorable!