Announcement

This blog has officially moved to www.sarasaysboutique.com/blog
Please visit!

Pages

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Scratch N Sniff!

This book happens to be one of my favorite storybooks as a child.
As I was cleaning out some closets recently I ran across a box of my old childhood storybooks.
This one had lost all of their scratch 'n sniff smells, so I decided to order a new one for my two girls.
It arrived today and it is just as lovely as I remembered it to be.
Besides its wonderful smells, it has such cute illustrations, a great story and is a great book for all ages. It is not a board book so maybe just for ages 3 and up.
I highly recommend this scratch 'n sniff book.
Among its smells are a rose, wonderful pine, a peach, strawberry jam, chocolate cookie, and dill pickle.
Amazon has it for $8.99.
I need to remember this every time I need a children's birthday gift.

No comments: