Announcement

This blog has officially moved to www.sarasaysboutique.com/blog
Please visit!

Pages

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Pillowcase Dress Pattern



Summer is nearly over, but the pillowcase dress is a year round favorite!
If you have been wanting to sew a pillowcase dress but never got the chance, you can still do this.
It looks cute with a long sleeve shirt underneath too.
Need a pattern?
I've got one on my Sara Says site. I developed it myself.  It is a lined dress template and instructions for just $7.
It is also reversible!  But don't worry.  If you can't decide on two fabrics now just make your first one with white lining and you will love it too.  This pattern is great for beginners.  Just make sure you read most of it through so you will not be mixed up on why you are doing certain steps.  And if you need to, contact me and I will try to help you.
Contact me, Susan:
sbruno701 at bellsouth dot net

No comments: