Announcement

This blog has officially moved to www.sarasaysboutique.com/blog
Please visit!

Pages

Thursday, September 3, 2009

Halloween and Turkey Legs too

Isn't this the cutest thing you've ever seen?  I think so.  This is creativity to the hilt if you ask me.  I mean, come on, how does someone think that up?  I found it on Etsy, of course.  Turkey leg
For the shop I am working on some cute pink turkey dresses for little girls on Thanksgiving.  They are cute, but they would be even better if I could use this idea for an applique.  I wish I could digitize! I would digitize this for an applique.  Would it still be as cute that way?  I don't know...
In fact, my older daughter who is 8 would even wear this turkey leg on a shirt.  She loves it! She has such a terrific sense of humor, BTW. 
Love, love, love this Halloween outfit I found on Etsy.  Even if I had the time to sew this I couldn't make myself do all that detail.  It's  something I would buy for sure.  B3 Bling $60.  Well worth it.
Another fave of mine I have been looking at on Etsy.  I'm ordering this soon!  Upon closer inspection maybe I can construct one of my own for my daughters.  This is just the perfect example of my own personal taste for children's clothing.  I love everything in my store but this is really the stuff I go for at the end of the day.  Classic.  Edgy.  Sweet.
I'm still new to blogging.  How do I make pictures on here larger?  I clicked on the "large" link when it's highlighted and nothing happens...

No comments: