Announcement

This blog has officially moved to www.sarasaysboutique.com/blog
Please visit!

Pages

Friday, November 19, 2010

One Little, Two Little, Three Little Indians...

This is Katie's Kindergarten Thanksgiving program at school.  They were the pilgrims.
The song below is about Indians and pilgrams and it was really cute!  I was trying to watch and hold the camera still at the same time and it's a little shaky...
My favorite part is toward the end "...they planted seeds, the corn grew tall.." 



Here is the one with "One Little, Two Little..."
This is so cute because they are all trying to concentrate on holding up the right number of fingers.
Katie isn't shown until about the :19 second point.  She is the pilgrim in the white in the front row to the far right between the adult heads who are also sitting in the front row of the audience.

Have we caught Katie picking her nose?


I think I had my camera on the wrong setting, LP instead of the highest setting - GRRRR!
I totally miss my old camcorder Sony with Karl Zeiss lens...but it's micro DV tapes and it died anyway.

No comments: