Announcement

This blog has officially moved to www.sarasaysboutique.com/blog
Please visit!

Pages

Friday, June 11, 2010

5T Palm Tree Set Made in 2 hours

Finally got around to using this cute palm tree fabric K. picked out.

Decided I only had enough to do shorts and an applique.

Thought about doing lots of things with it, but decided on shorts.

This is mostly because the shorts will be faster to iron!
A gathered skirt with this fabric would be an ironing nightmare.
(Wanted to do a strappy top most of all, but didn't have enough.)
 Oh and I made a hair scrunchie too.  First time evah! 
Love it!
Oh well I think this turned out pretty cute.

1 comment:

Melissa @ The Littlest Lobo said...

I love it! Can you make one in my size, please? If you make two, we can match, and get some snazzy visors & headbands, too!