Announcement

This blog has officially moved to www.sarasaysboutique.com/blog
Please visit!

Pages

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New items for fall from Sam & Sydney

New items from the brand Sam & Sydney are in! Cute numbers from size 2T-6X. We have TreeTop Friends Set and Blossoming Tunic Set

News flash:  Credit card option  ON THE FRITZ
Sorry that our credit card option has been offline for about 11 days.  
Everyone has had to pay by Paypal since then, and I am really sorry if this has caused you any trouble.
It is fixed now, so charge away!  You do not have to use Paypal to purchase something on our site.
I know sometimes I like to stay organized by just using my debit card rather than Paypal when I pay for things online.  Maybe you do too. :)

Tree Top Friends

2T - 6X 
$58.25-$60.25

And they have little leg warmers attached to the bottom of the leggings!


Blossoming Tunic Set


2T-6X
$54.25-$57.25

Love these modern tones and patterns!

No comments: