Announcement

This blog has officially moved to www.sarasaysboutique.com/blog
Please visit!

Pages

Friday, November 20, 2009

Customer order - cute Turkey shirts!

A customer ordered two "emergency" turkey applique shirts.
She lives in South Florida and luckily I had two short sleeve shirts in stock.  She needed matching boy/girl shirts.  Since it's a week before Thanksgiving I told her I would get them put together for her and ship it out the same day.  And I did!


Here's  a close-up:
 



The charge is $16 for the applique and then whatever the cost of the shirt you choose is:  from $5 to $9.50.

Hope all of my customers, friends and family have a great Thanksgiving!


1 comment:

Victoria Cosby said...

Thanks for getting this "emergency" order out so quickly. We got them today and I absolutely LOVE them. They are absolutely perfect for our casual South Florida Thanksgiving. - Victoria